top of page
Upcoming Outdoor Events
- Sat, Apr 22Big Water Community Park on Ethan AllenEarth Day -- Big Water Community Spring Picnic, Town Litter Pickup and Park Weed Clean-up
- Tue, Jun 06Wahweap CampgroundThis is a 3 day/ 2-night adventure for youth ages 8-14 years old. We will be camping at the Wahweap Campground, paddling kayaks and paddle boards on Lake Powell and doing a Colorado River float trip with Horseshoe Bend Rafting from the Glen Canyon Dam to Lee's Ferry!
- Fri, Jun 16Lee's Ferry Launch RampFloat, paddle and camp on the Colorado River in Glen Canyon from the Glen Canyon Dam to Lee's Ferry. Join us for this epic, outdoor adventure for local teens ages 13-17. Some paddling experience is recommended.
- Wed, Jun 21Spruces Campground at Navajo LakeCome learn to camp and paddle kayaks and paddle boards at beautiful Navajo Lake, near Duck Creek, Utah. This camp is for youth ages 10-16 years old. The campground and lake are surrounded by beautiful forests with many hiking trails. We will be learning paddling safety and having fun practicing!
- Thu, Jul 06Arizona Trail near Grand Canyon N RimBackpack on the Arizona Trail in the North Kaibab National Forest near the North Rim of the Grand Canyon - 3 days and 2 nights. This adventure is for youth ages 12-17 who want to challenge themselves and have an amazing summer experience! We will be hiking 3-4 miles each day with 20-30 lbs. packs.
- Fri, Sep 01Deer Springs Ranch, Kane County, UtahGet away for a long weekend to the peace and beauty of the Deer Springs Ranch.
- Time is TBDKolob Reservoir, Washington CountyLocated on the West side of Zion National Park, Kolob Reservoir has beautiful primitive campsites. This is a great place for paddling and fishing.
- Fri, Sep 30North RimLet us know if you are interested in hiking Rim 2 Rim in the Grand Canyon in one day. This is approximately 24 miles with a significant elevation loss and gain. We will coordinate a night stay near each rim before and after the hike and the group will decide if they want to camp or stay in hotels.
- Sat, Aug 20Lees Ferry Launch RampCome out with us to paddle and camp on the Colorado River in Glen Canyon below the dam. Overnight camping adventure for local families and community members who like to paddle or want to learn. Bring your own paddle craft or borrow one of ours. Adults $50 each & youths $25 each.
bottom of page